Dr. Steven Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Meltzer?

Posted on June 25th, 2016

I just can't believe someone can say, the office has great staff, that's not accurate. The Dr. may be great, but I never got to meet him, and he was recommended by the memorial care in LB. I had an appointment before Easter for my very sick son, someone from their staff made the appointment for me and the person I called to get the address gave me the wrong intersection street, but I was near, so I made it 5 minutes later. I called them from their parking lot, and I spoke to a very rude manager who basically lied and told me our office is CLOSED! I was puzzled and I told her , you are making a mistake they just gave me the wrong street, but I am downstairs.... your appointment should have been earlier, she said. I said, "forget it" My heart, my mind could not let these group of people to care for my son. I totally got turned off. I decided to go up and check the office, and they put a sign that said, "in respect of the holiday, our office is closed." It was Wednesday the 23rd of March, Easter was the following Sunday. I cried I'm my car and prayed, I hope I find great Allergist, Pulmonary specialist for my son, and Thanks God, I found them in CHOC Children's in Orange.

Super Awesome doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

i love Dr. Meltzer- He his on the "ball" as far as medicine and diagnostics of health issues.Truly the best!!! Really enjoy seeing him each time.Not found of the wait though! and paperwork to be signed for school for dispense of medicine are not free ! Only office i know that charge fees for signing School district paperwork - Really a bummer-

horrible

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Worst staff of all clinics.

Listens to his patient

Posted on June 18th, 2010

I have visited many doctor's in the past. Many don't listen to what I say but just ask me questions and want answer to them. But most important is to just let the patient speak about what is the problem in their terms. Steven Meltzer let me speak about my problem. He explained problems, medicines, side effects , tests all very well. He spend a lot of time with me and didn't ignore what I said. I would highly recommend him to others.

We Love Dr. Meltzer

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Dr. Meltzer is the best doctor. He treats me and my 5 year old son. We both love him. He spends time with each patient and REALLY CARES. That is hard to find now a days. He is willing to try different approaches to treatment to see what works for your unique situation. I trust him completely with the health of my family. Thanks Dr. Meltzer!

Posted on February 28th, 2017