Dr. Steven R Mershon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Mershon?

He is a God-Send!

Dr. Mershon has been my doctor for many years. He has encouraged me through the difficult times in my life as well as the times when things were going well. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable in his field and that of pharmacology - taking the necessary time to get me on the most effective medications with the least amount of side effects. I can talk to him about anything and know that it will be kept in the utmost confidentiality. He is also a very understanding, empathetic, and compassionate person - easily approachable. I highly recommend him for anyone seeking help for themselves or their loved ones.

Responsive, caring guy

Dr. Mershon has always been a responsive guy and has overseen my care for many years. Calls back quickly, listens well, answers questions thoroughly.

Dr. Mershon was a disappointment

I had seen Dr. Mershon for 16 years. He would not refill a prescription without an office visit, and his staff would not let me schedule a visit because I owed him a little over $300. I asked if he could give me a one month refill while I made arrangements to pay, and the woman on the phone said "absolutely not." I had to ask my internist to prescribe it for me, and luckily he did. I was very shocked by the treatment I received after being a patient for 16 years. The rejection was very hard to take - and I had a history of suicidal depression. What treatment after 16 years!

"Catch me if you can" is this doctor's motto.