Dr. Steven C Mirabello Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Mirabello?

Wasted visit!

Spent less than five minutes with Dr Mirabello and left with no definitive evaluation, no suggested treatment and no follow-up! What a total waste of time. Totally dissapointed

Great experience

Great experience! Staff was very efficient and helpful. Dr Mirabello was very professional and experienced. We would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Amazing!

Dr. Mirabello has amazing skills. His office staff is polite, supportive and helpful. Would not go to anyone else. Great surgeon and great experience.

Great office staff, terrible bedside manner

Dr. Mirabello repaired my right rotator cuff in April, 2016. Since surgery I have experienced more pain than before as well as weakness in my arm. I have revisited Dr. Mirabello and he has tried a few therapies that haven't worked. During one visit he became quite angry because I couldn't recall exactly where his assistant had given me an injection three months earlier. During my last visit he said that my symptoms were not surgical, whatever that means. The bottom line is, even though my pain is not surgical I now have more pain than before surgery. Given his credentials and experience, I believe Dr. Mirabello knows exactly what the problem is but doesn't want to deal with it because it is not high profit or he might need to admit that he made a mistake. His bedside manner is appalling.

Mr I am in a hurry

The doctor had no time for the patient when things went wrong. The post op infection cost me a limb as well as over a year of pain.

Great doctor

He listens and explains everything. And is gentle A great doctor!!!

Dr. Mirabello is the best. He cares so much for all of his patients, and always knows exactly what he is doing. 5 stars!

President, Owner

lost leg due to limited interest in case

Dr. Mirabello, Patient time...

Dr. Mirabello is by far one of the best Orthopedic surgeons in the Country. The only complaint I have is that I can't get enough time with him to thoroughly understand the recommendations he is giving me for Shoulder -Rotator Cuff unrepairable- surgery. Have accepted the recommendation, but found the detail and videos to support on YouTube. Which is fine, and I am glad I did. My surgery has not happened yet so no rating on follow up

Best TJ surgeon ever!

Dr. Mirabello performed Tommy John surgery on my son who recovered fully after 7 months and returned to play his senior year in high school. He's now playing college baseball. The surgery was complicated because the ulnar nerve had to be traced and adjusted. I feel as if we had gone to someone else, they would've not taken the time and effort to do this. Dr. Mirabello saved my son's baseball career and he's still pitching to this day because of the expertise performed in this surgery. He treated my son like a top end big leaguer. I'll always be thankful for his attention to detail and professionalism during this difficult time.

Credential and Recommendations!

Ortho surgeons are about credentials and recommendations. dont go with the guy with the soonest opening. 20 years of team doctor for the toronto blue jays and "thank you" letters from atheletes of many different sports cover his walls. I also had 2 other doctors recommend him to me. It's important, if you want to be active, to deal with a surgeon who is used to active people. It helped that we had a very good consultation. you dont have to pull out the pertinent information; diagnosis, options, surgery description, post-op expectations, etc. i have ZERO pain after my shoulder scope. ive had good and bad orthos: Good ortho's are in and out with minimal disruption and low pain after (for a scope anyway).

Dr. Steven C Mirabello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.