Dr. Steven R Mobley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Mobley?

No Man's Land

I had a rhinoplasty about 7 years ago and had some major scar tissue develop around one of my nostrils. I had a couple consultations to see if it could be removed. One highly recommended doctor told me that it was not possible and that nostrils were considered no man's land for plastic surgeons. Luckily I decided to have a consultation with Dr. Mobley as well. He took the time to understand my concerns and explained to me a procedure that he thought could fix the issue without having to go in for another full nose job. I decided to go for it and I am so glad I did. I am absolutely thrilled with the results, especially after being told it wasn't possible. I was also very impressed with how friendly Dr. Mobley was. He was really nice and patient with me, my mother, and his staff. Generally doctors kinda weird me out because they can come off as kind of narcissistic jerks, but I didn't get that feeling from Dr. Mobley at all. Overall he was incredibly pleasant and the results were fantastic. I highly recommend Dr. Mobley.

Best Plastic Surgeon!

Dr. Mobley is amazing! I was honestly terrified to get surgery, but it was completely worth it. I highly recommend him. He was always very kind, professional, and very skilled. Recovery was so much better and easier than I imagined. I hardly even bruised, just a bit of yellowing and swelling. Everyone thought maybe I never even got the surgery! Prior to surgery, I broke my nose 3 times. It was very difficult to breathe through my nose, especially on one side due to my severely deviated septum. I could noticeably breathe so much better within the first week after surgery! I don’t know the technical terms for everything he did, but did about 9 different things to my nose. Each of them were seemingly small changes that make a huge difference overall. I always hated how large my nose felt, and I felt very self conscious of the hump that I developed after breaking it so many times. So not only can I breathe better, but my self confidence is so much better now that I’m not constantly thinking about my “big” nose! Anyone who feels self conscious about their nose could truly understand this. I feel like my nose is now an asset to my appearance, rather than a hinderance. I also feel shocked that he was able to make my nose look even better than the photoshopped “desired result”. I truly feel so happy with my results, even just 4 months after surgery, and can’t say enough great things about Dr. Mobley and the whole process! He changed my life :)

Dr. Mobley and his staff were instrumental in repairing my father's nose after skin cancer surgery. The hole on the side of Father’s nose was big enough to leave a dollar stack of quarters in. The surgery was not easy as it required a significant reconstruction, however hours later, he was finished. Not only is Dr. Mobley a very skilled surgeon, his thoughtfulness and compassion for his patients is off the charts. Thank you Dr. Mobley!!

Dr. Mobley made me NORMAL again!

After enjoying too much sun in my younger years, I'm paying for it now. A few months ago, my dermatologist discovered a skin cancer on my ear. She removed it but found that it extended deep into the cartilage and suggested I see Dr. Mobley to repair the extensive damage. He was upfront that it would take a few procedures and grafts to make it right, so I was prepared for the process. He and his staff were always timely (a rarity in the medical profession, as we know!), professional and helpful. After two procedures, my ear looks completely normal again. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Mobley for any of the procedures he specializes in, and will go to him again if I need it. Five stars from me!

The highest recommendation

I am thrilled with the results of my surgery and am very happy that I chose Dr. Mobley as my surgeon. I am also very grateful for the wonderful care that I received from Dr. Mobley and his very professional staff. I live 1500 miles from Salt Lake City and was happy to travel to be one of Dr. Mobley’s patients. In summary, I would recommend Dr. Mobley to anyone considering facial surgery.

Absolutely Amazing Surgeon

I went to Dr Mobley to have my deviated septum fixed and figured I might as well get that nose job I've always wanted while I'm there. I was able to meet Dr Mobley on my first consultation there and knew right away he was the right surgeon for the job. Not only is he a gifted surgeon but he has that artistic eye to know how to make your results as aesthetically pleasing as possible. He didn't just give me a standard nose that everyone has, he worked with what I had to give me a nose that matched my face. I also brought up possibly needing a chin implant with him and he gave his honest opinion that he thought I didn't need it instead of encouraging an unnecessary procedure. Words can't express how amazing him and his team are. They are not only skilled but also likable and friendly. I have so much respect for him and would recommend him to anyone.

I so appreciate the surgical skills of Dr Mobley. My upper eyelids had fallen over my eyes, and Dr Mobley performed very careful and accurate surgery to decrease the amount of eyelid flap. The surgery left me with a bright and refreshed look. Two years ago I decided to return to the workforce and am quite convinced that my fresh bright appearance helped me to find employment. Although I did not have surgery for this reason it has, nonetheless, been a benefit as I do not look 60 years old.

Rhinoplasty

Dr. Mobley was very reassuring! I was so nervous before having the surgery, but he made me feel so much better. I had consultations with several doctors before deciding. He was the only one that I felt comfortable with and on the same page with. He also does images of what your nose will look like at the end and it is almost spot on to what my nose does look like now. He's amazing! Very kind and friendly. He did such amazing work and kept my nose still looking very natural.

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Mobley makes you feel at ease. He is precise with his procedures, and very trustworthy.

Dr Mobley is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. He did my nose job and I would do it again in a heart beat. I could not be happier with the results and I easily found the best plastic surgeon in Utah

It is with great satisfaction and gratitude that I write this review in relation to an otoplasty carried out by Dr. Steven Mobley on my 6 year old son. Initially I had planned that when my son had reached 7, I would take him to the UK to get a somewhat modified procedure which entailed inserting a clip on his ears. Then one day while reading an online newspaper, I saw a clip about the surgery that Dr. Mobley had performed on a 6 year old. Something about that clip resonated with me and I decided to travel all the way to Utah from the Caribbean (much to my husband's chagrin) to get the procedure done. Dr. Mobley exceeded my expectations in all respects. Further, I was very worried about how I would have been able to cope with what I thought would have been my son reacting to quite a lot of pain after the procedure, particularly as I was alone. To my shock, my son did not complain once about pain and it is now about 31 days since the operation. All the pain medication and vomit medication I bought is still in the package. And how do his ears look? My husband, who made me bore all the cost, medical and otherwise, summed it up well when I asked him that question on my return home. They look "perfect". So I extend my utmost gratitude to Dr. Mobley and his staff for taking such excellent care of my baby.

Fabulous plastic surgeon

Dr. Mobley is an excellent plastic surgeon. My expirence with my neck lipo and chin implant were a breeze. Any questions I had were answered. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Mobley to everyone. I even trusted him to pin my sons ears back. He is an exceptional Doctor.