Dr. Steven A Moen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Moen?

Gave me my life back

Great job, Dr. Moen. This hip replacement was a life changer. No more pain and no more limping. My new hip feels great. Thank you so much.

My 85 year old mother has had a couple of unsuccessful cortisone injections and she is very pleased with the results. This to me is the most important - getting relief from her pain.

Recommend!

Surpried the ratings are not as good as i see them. Dr. Moen basically helped me be able to walk again after 2 partial knee replacements. Pain eased, mobility increased and life got better. i strongly receoomend he and his assistant stephanie!

Dr.Moen was great. Not only do I see him but 3 other Family members also see him.We would not see anyone else.

Arrogant

I am 77 - this doctor never looked at me, shook my hand and nearly broke it, decided that my pain was from my back on the basis of NO physical exam, ordered additional x-rays when none were needed, offered me 3 options: narcotics, a lumbar shot and advil and said wait 6 weeks. He was arrogant, uncaring, and clearly not going to waste his procious time with me. I would get better treatment from a vet. Doctors need to talk to a patient and stop relying on x-rays and the computer. Horrible visit, I am out a co-pay, still in pain, still can't bear weight on my leg and angry.