Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven W Moll has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Moll was excellent in diagnosing what was wrong with my 17yr. We went in for what my son was saying was chest pain but Dr. Moll quickly identified that my son had somatic dysfunction . His left shoulder was much higher than the right and that is what was causing the pain. Being a MD and a DO he was able to do an adjustment on him and ease the pain.
I walked in expecting a diagnoses of a syndrome that I had researched thoroughly and knew I had. I was just waiting for the lab results to confirm them. When doctor Moll arrived a half hour past my appointment time with lab results in hand he asked me a surprising question. "Do I think I have this syndrome" well I told him that I thought I did, according to all my research I fit the bill. Then he asked me if I had been sleeping okay.. I told him that I slept fine but that I just procrastinating getting to bed. Misunderstanding he immediately jumped on a sleeping disorder diagnoses and told me that this could be the cause of my syndrome. He WOULD have known that this was not the case if he had checked my previous diagnostic tests! Then he concluded that my symptoms do match up to the syndrome that I had suspected(no kidding). And he told me to stop eating carbs, that THAT was the cure to strange results from diagnostic testing. He concluded that I had to lose weight. And that was it! You expect me to believe that fat is causing unusual mass formation in my body- give me a break! This guys a quack! Not only did he not give me the time of day but he also gave me no insight to the future as far as my treatment plan was concerned. That doctors appointment was a waste of my time. See him if you want to feel like you don't matter or don't generally care about your health.
23 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Steven W Moll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJamestown Family Health Clinic, 808 N 5th Ave, Sequim, WA
Dr. Steven W Moll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sequim, WA.