Dr. Steven A Mollov Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Mollov?

Insensitive, uncaring, rushes, money oriented

Does not put time or care into visits. Blows off any concerns or needs you have unless they make him money. Rushes heartbeat check so you barely get to hear your baby’s heartbeat. Is not at all concerned with how you’re feeling, doesn’t even bother asking. When you’re expecting a baby it’s supposed to be a happy exciting experience but with visits to this guy it makes you feel like a burden. I will cry if he’s the one to deliver my baby I do not trust him with mine or my unborn child’s care at all!

Dr. Mollov should quit before he hurts someone.

I wouldn't recommend this "doctor" to my worst enemy. He is very rude loud and disrespectful. He's the WORST doctor I have ever had to deal with in my lifetime. I was three month pregnant and vomiting and having pain in my upper right quadrant and back right towards center. Dr. Mollov yelled at me accusing me of seeking pain meds and told me I was exaggerating to get medicine. I was admitted in the birthing center and laid in excruciating pain for 8 days until another doctor finally decided to listen to me and run tests. (Dr. Mollov ran none) and within a half hour she had found out I had an extremely infected gall bladder and had me in the OR getting it removed within a half hour. Dr. Mollov also told me I could take imitrex safely while pregnant. That is not true. (Every other doctor I have spoken to tells me otherwise. Actually quite the opposite. It is dangerous to take during pregnancy) Dr. Mollov also encouraged me to abort my baby (which I refused to do!!!) because I was obviously not gonna be ok with my pregnancy if I was planning on seeking drugs the whole time. (Which I wasn't.) I never even asked him for pain meds. I just asked him to find what was wrong with me because I was concerned for the health of my baby. Thankfully in the end she is healthy but please do not let this man treat you. He should NOT be practicing medicine in the least bit. I also know of another person who almost lost their life from one of his botched surgeries but that's not my review.

Excellent physician, he saved my daughter's and my life when he delivered her, I am so thankful to him.

DO NOT TRUST HIM

Charged me $156 for a 2 minute appointment after I lost one of my twins.