Dr. Steven J Mooibroek Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Mooibroek?

My favorite doctor

I LOVE Dr. Mooibroek!!! I have been with him since nearly the beginning of his career and just recently had to leave him for San Antonio, Texas (sad face). He is a very thorough, caring, and patient doctor. He makes you his first priority, it's easy to get an appointment, and I've never spent more than an hour in his office from beginning to end, but I've always had all of my questions and concerns addressed. He is a sweetie, but...he will get on you when you're not doing what you should, but he does it with love, a smile on his face and serious eyes (LOL). I am missing him so much. I hate I couldn't bring him to San Antonio with me :(.

Excellent Doctor, wouldn't go to anyone else. I have full confidence in him, and have never been disappointed. He is very comfortable to be around and never seems rushed, He will spend all the time you need with him. Very knowledgeable, and definitely knows what hes doing.

The Best-Ever; He's a FIVE star!

Since my doctor of over 35 years retired, I've been seeing Dr. Mooibroek. I have the up-most respect for him as a person and as a doctor. He's very kind and genuinely seems to care about your health. I thought no one could be as great as my previous doctor, but, I must admit, Dr. Mooibroek is the Best-Ever. I'm very fortunate to be one of his patients.

When I was pregnant, I was asking for opinions for a pediatrician. I had a couple people talk about him, so i decided to choose him. I'm very glad I did, he is very good with my daughter. He is very understanding and a good listener. Thank you for doctors like him!

Great Doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Mooibroek by my surgeon. My surgeon said that he was one of the best if not the best in the area. My first visit was very informative and I think we are heading in a good direction! His bedside manner is very good and he really cares about me.

My Family Docter

Dr. Mooibroek really cares about your EVERY concern. This includes your soul as well as your physical health. He gives His total attention, and all the time it takes to put you at ease with your problem. The best part is that he will go to prayer with you if you request.He is a Honest and great Christian, and a super Docter.

Spent a half hour with me on first visit! Really listened and seemed to want to understand my medical history. Caring and nice.