Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven I Moreno DO
Dr. Steven I Moreno, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven I Moreno has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Steven I Moreno has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 22
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven I Moreno - Posted on November 7th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven I Moreno - Posted on May 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven I Moreno - Posted on December 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven I Moreno - Posted on July 15th, 2016
Don't go to this doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven I Moreno - Posted on July 7th, 2016
I agree with all the bad reviews on this site. I experienced all of the same things. First visit was to meet doctor since I am new to the Cape and wanted to establish a relationship with a Dermatologist locally and get an opinion on a spot I had on my ear that my lifelong physician had found. I had all my records and pathology report forwarded weeks before my appointment. It was a large file as I have been going to my dermatologist for years and he always provides narrative and photos each visit. Arrived and was told doctor was out sick with a cold and they didn't have a phone number to contact me to reschedule....that's weird I said, since they had my number to call and confirm my appointment the day before!! Anyway, I rescheduled my appointment and arrived only to pay $60 copay, go into the exam room and have dr tell me he hadn't opened my file or even read the one page pathology report. He wanted me to show him on my ear where the problem was...I don't know about you, but I can't see the top of my ear without a mirror and even then I don't know if I could see the location. He said he couldn't see anything and to come back for a biopsy after he read my file. I reluctantly made another appointment and was told repeatedly to be sure to watch traffic and be on time for my appointment or be charged $75..... The doctor is very concerned about time, she said....how about my time..gonna be the third appointment and two copays and he never even looked at my file. Needless to say, I cancelled appointment, going back to original dr I western mass, and asked for my records,,,in writing as instructed. Then I get a call from the office asking why I wanted my records and that due to HIPPA I couldn't have them.....the whole point of HIPPA is so patients can get their records. Lots more to the story, but I am telling everyone I know to stay away from this guy and I would like to tell my insurance company to remove him from their list of doctors as they are getting ripped off too.
19 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1999
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Steven I Moreno Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Steven I Moreno is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.