Dr. Steven I Moreno Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven I Moreno?

Always professional

Been going here for years as well as my husband Always professional and prompt

This guy is a real quack! He pushes biopsies just to get the money from insurance. The way he treated his employees, literally made me sick. Do not make the same mistake as I did and go to him. Find another dermatologist. He should not be in business.

Don't go to this doctor!

I agree with all the bad reviews on this site. I experienced all of the same things. First visit was to meet doctor since I am new to the Cape and wanted to establish a relationship with a Dermatologist locally and get an opinion on a spot I had on my ear that my lifelong physician had found. I had all my records and pathology report forwarded weeks before my appointment. It was a large file as I have been going to my dermatologist for years and he always provides narrative and photos each visit. Arrived and was told doctor was out sick with a cold and they didn't have a phone number to contact me to reschedule....that's weird I said, since they had my number to call and confirm my appointment the day before!! Anyway, I rescheduled my appointment and arrived only to pay $60 copay, go into the exam room and have dr tell me he hadn't opened my file or even read the one page pathology report. He wanted me to show him on my ear where the problem was...I don't know about you, but I can't see the top of my ear without a mirror and even then I don't know if I could see the location. He said he couldn't see anything and to come back for a biopsy after he read my file. I reluctantly made another appointment and was told repeatedly to be sure to watch traffic and be on time for my appointment or be charged $75..... The doctor is very concerned about time, she said....how about my time..gonna be the third appointment and two copays and he never even looked at my file. Needless to say, I cancelled appointment, going back to original dr I western mass, and asked for my records,,,in writing as instructed. Then I get a call from the office asking why I wanted my records and that due to HIPPA I couldn't have them.....the whole point of HIPPA is so patients can get their records. Lots more to the story, but I am telling everyone I know to stay away from this guy and I would like to tell my insurance company to remove him from their list of doctors as they are getting ripped off too.

Rude office staff. Dr. Moroni is looking for ways to make money outside of your plan

Please don't use this doctor... his life is in your hands...

I showed up for an appointment only to be told the doctor wasn't in. I asked why I hadn't been informed. They said they left a message on my landline. I was a bit taken back but I calmly explained to them that I never use my landline and could they please notify my via email or text my cell phone next time. Two of the office staff had an in-depth conversation about how they're form was outdated and that they needed to do something to rectify something as simple as which phone number they should be using as a primary number to call for ALL their patients. I walked away assured by the staff that they would now notify me via a text to my cell phone. I pay all my bills promptly. I went to the office to pay the bill I'd just received. They said that I owed them the amount of the bill plus another $75 for a missed appointment. They said they notified me prior to the appointment but I assured them I never received such a message on my cell phone. I told them I'd be more then happy to be considered a walk up customer, pay the $50 co-pay and they could do their normal billing through my insurance company. The said they don't accept walk ups and that I needed to just pay the $75 Guess what? I went home and once again the had called my landline. If they can't handle something as simple as which $#*%&@% phone number to call would you literally trust these organizational skills with life. Please.. this is no joke. Don't ever use this doctor. I wasn't surprised to see all the bad reviews on this site. My experience with Dr Moreno and his staff was of nightmare proportions

rude, felt uncomfortable

Rude, condescending and no bedside manner

I wish i could give him zero stars. It took me 6weeks to see him so by the time I got there, my breakout had stopped. He cut me off as i described my condition, he didn't listen when he allowed me to speak and he was condescending. I'm just using him to get the cream i need and am in search of another doctor. The office staff on the other hand were helpful, kind and professional. He doesn't deserve them. Go elsewhere if you can.

An overall excellent experience. Dr Moreno is extremely knowledgeable and an excellent Dermatologist!

This person is condescending and rude. Even though I have a lesion on my face that worries me, I will wait weeks to see someone other than this arrogant man! He actually told me I was exaggerating my discomfort when I described symptoms of some skin problems I am having. Like anyone would pay $ 35 in co-pays just to get attention from this guy when they don't actually feel bad. Ridiculous. Oh, and he wouldn't look at my lesion because he said I'd "picked" at it.

This is one CREEPY GUY! A real disgrace to the professional designation he somehow has. It is all about the insurance money and how he can work the system. He wouldn't do two simple procedures in the same visit unless I paid for the second procedure out of pocket which I called him on and reported it to Blue Cross Blue Shield and they told me that tis was in total violation of his contract with them. He has a case before them to explain this violation was the last I heard. He will always zap a spot on you whether or not you need it I believe just to get paid for it by the insurance. He zapped my head with the freeze nitrogen the last time and my new doctor said there was nothing there!

Dr. Moreno - and staff - are caring, informative and pleasant.

Skin Biopsy

Introduced himself with a handshake and was very pleasant and friendly. He explained the procedure I was having in full detail and alerted me at each step about what I would feel. Was very kind. The staff were very friendly too. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend him.

Dr. Steven I Moreno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.