3.0

Have you seen Dr. Steven E Morganstein?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

everyone in the office is very nice, wait time is normal for a doctors office. I would refer this office to all. Love this and they help me keep my pain under control.

I will never forget my IME with this man 11 years ago. Nearly everything I reported to him and the limitations I had on my testings/evaluations were never documented to the insurance company fighting to not pay my bills for medical care after a legitimate injury. In fact, he fabricated much of the report that was sent to the insurance company. Fortunately for me, I had many other doctors validating my injury and was able to get my bills paid. This man is not truthful or honest. I guess he feels he needs to do this in order to have a steady referral of IME's/ money!

Pass On This Guy

Appeared to be one (of few) who could read MRI. Problem is, he misread! If you have Medication problems, don't call! Your condition will be "ignored" AND you will have to take a drug test.The Desk can't even tell you which street they are located on.These guys are bad in every way!!!!

Staff was great. This doctor is just terrible. Spent very little time with me and did nothing to solve the problem for which I was referred.

6 months wasted

The surgeon didn't want to operate so we were pushed off on this office to "manage" pain. Here we are 6 months later and still no positive result. Still have the same pain plus now more pain because we (not the doctors office) discovered the meds caused an allergic reaction that caused joint pain and swelling. Everytime you tell them how you are feeling, they nod their heads and say "try this ... not sure if it will work but we will try something else if this does work". The receptionist is rude and unprofessional. Scheduling is a nightmare!

Find a different doctor.

Don't waste your time

I saw this doctor for a workers comp fall. He did not really listen to me, did not perscribe anything for my pain until I went to office crying and begging. His diagnosis was wrong and I spent valuble recovery time seeing him for the wrong thing. Three years later, I am not able to walk and not much be can done because I waited to long to get help.

He was good

Dr. Steven E Morganstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.