Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven R Mueth has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
We have been seeing Dr. Mueth since my son was 6 months old and his first pediatrician disregarded his reflux. Although at times, I do wish his bedside manner was a little more compassionate and comforting, the day he referred my son for his Autism testing, he was very empathetic and caring to this crying Mom. My son is super comfortable with him and that is important for me since he is on the spectrum. Like any doctor, the more they know you, the better the quality of care and he knows us well! On top of my son's autism, he also has terrible allergies and asthma and for the first 2 years or so, we were in the office every 3 weeks. He never once dismissed any of our concerns and unfortunately when my son ended up being admitted to Mercy (when his asthma was officially diagnosed)-Dr. Mueth was the first dr. we saw at 6:15 in the morning! He said he saw A was admitted overnight and rushed out the door! That spoke volumes to us. My son is now 7 and my daughter is 2. We never have an issue getting in-in fact the only complaint I have is when they say "call me if they're not better by ...." and then they want to see them again instead of sending a prescription. Office staff is wonderful and I can call for any reason!
We have been with Dr. Mueth for 12.5 years and are extremely happy! I love everyone in the office, we have seen everyone there and have never been dissatisfied!! I would (and have) recommended this office to lots of people! (and I feel I must make it clear because of the previous post, I can assure you I am in NO way affiliated with the office in any working capacity)
This is my child's pediatrician. I was referred to him by my OBGYN. This Dr is so completely out of line with his attitude, it's almost embarrassing. I will do anything to avoid going in to that office. I've even seen the front desk/nurses argue with each other. I have never had such an overall (consistently) experience with any place of business in my entire life. These are the most unprofessional people I've ever come across. I would never refer anyone to this office and in fact called my OBGYN and suggested that she stop referring her patients to this office. Beware, these "Good" reviews are probably done by the employees.
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Steven R Mueth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Pediatrics, 10777 Sunset Office Dr Ste 110, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven R Mueth in this video.
Dr. Steven R Mueth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.