Dr. Steven Fine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Fine?

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Fines for many years and have had good all around experience with his expertise.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

nice guy, funny guy, colonoscopy next week!

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I require a colonoscopy every 3 to 5 years due to polyps. Dr. Fine is not only brilliant, but is compassionate and truly cares about his patients. Extremely response to your needs. I would never consider going to anyone else.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Fine for a doctor. He has surpassed my expectations of a quality doctor. I have Barretts Esophagus which requires periodic surveillance. His office is always on top of reminding me of these appointments which I might otherwise forget. I appreciate details like that. He is also up with the latest medicine and techniques in treating my condition. You cannot find a better clinician in the greater Boston area.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Fine is Boston talent in a Framingham setting. A regular guy, confident doctor, quality medical provider. He can come up with practical strategies in a tough field filled with a zillion symptoms, lots of different drugs, and expensive procedures. He loves his job, it shows.

Simply The Best

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Dr. Fine has been my internest for well over ten years now. He has always been focused, knowledgeable, caring and informative. He has done a magnificent job in helping me control a chronic ulcer condition. In my opinion, he is the finest physician I have ever dealt with. To say I recommend him highly would be a vast understatement.

Posted on July 18th, 2008

Dr. Fine is clearly a top notch physician in his field. I have been his patient for 4+ years now and he has always been there in my time of need. It's hard to find a doctor these days that is a complete package. My calls are always returned by his wonderful secretary who in turn relays my message and I ALWAYS get a call back whether it's after hours or on a weekend. Dr. Fine gives me the time I need and is always thorough with his explanations. Even when I feel lousy with my Crohn's, I feel much better knowing that Dr. Fine is just a phone call away. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Cares About the patient

Posted on July 10th, 2008

Dr. Fine did an endoscopy on my throat last year where they found some webbing. After the procedure I was in a good deal of pain which was not normally. Dr. Fine actually called my house several times to check on me until I was feeling better. You never get care like that in this day and age. I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 13th, 2017