Dr. Steven D Nack Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven D Nack?

Test based Visit.

If it doesn't show up on test, it doesn't exist. "Healthy as a horse". "Yuppie flu"

ms.

Dr. Nack does not spend enough time with you.

Doesn't listen to patient

Would not take time to listen to symptoms told me women don't have certain conditions, and I can remember when doctors said women didn't have heart attacks either.I have top of the line insurance but refuse to go back to him as he didn't even do what my family doctor wanted done.

Dr. Nack has been a wonderful physician. When I go to this office I am always seen on time. I am not sure about the circumstances re: the reviewer who was late however personally you should always be early to a scheduled appointment. It's not fair that I'm seen late becasue someone else was late for their appointment. In response to the other comment it seems to me that the medical conditions you listed are not neurological problems. From my personal experience I say Dr. Nack is a great Neurologist and what else can you ask for when your need a Neurologist

Dr. Nack's opinion

Dr. Nack made light of my health conditions and now I am directed to see an Oncologist and an RA doctor because Dr. Nack's report indicated there was nothing wrong with me.

DrNack is AMAZING!!!

Dr Nack is one of the finest physicans I have ever seen,He is very professional,but not stuffy,he has a great personality,and was rite on,when it came to diagnosing my condition,We are VERY lucky to have such a fine physican in our area,as for his staff,they too were very pleasant,I normally dont write reviews,but was so pleased with my visit,i want everyone to know,Dr Nack is a fantastic neurologist,I highly recommend him.

NEVER GO THERE

The staff there is very unfriendly. I was 2 minutes later for my visit due to the icy road conditions and the nurse couldn't have been more rude to me. I waited for 35 minutes after my scheduled appointment and I was never seen and Dr. Nack took the person before me because I was 2 minutes behind schedule. The nurse was EXTREMELY rude and ignored me when I was standing at the desk. Dr. Nack doesn't give you enough time to speak when you visiting with him, HIS STAFF ARE HORRIBLE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!!!

Rude and Arrogant as $%^&

I spent a great amount of time detailing my personal history and sending it to his office ahead of time. He walked into the room and started firing questions at me that had he read the summary I took the time to prepare for him, he would have already know. When I pointed this out, he said, I don't have time for that. I told him that my time was valuable and I had spent considerable time preparing the information. Needless to say, I left and did NOT return.

Mrs

I have been a patient of Dr. Nack's for years. He is very knowledgeable, thorough in his questions and examinations. He will order diagnostic test in hospitals as needed. He does not waste time with idle chit-chat but focuses on my medical issue. He makes himself availble if needed between appointments. His office staff has always been courteous and helpful to me. I would recommend and have recommended this doctor.