Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven T Nakajima has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I had great experience working with Dr Nakajima at Stanford REI. He is very knowledgeable, experienced and patient. I went through several cycles of stimulated ovulation and IUI before a final positive result. Dr Nakajima and his staff were very accommodating to my situation, and encouraging when I had several negative pregnancies in a row. But eventually he got me on the right meds, dose and timing! I would seek help from him for another pregnancy!
After 6 years of infertility struggle, Dr. Nakajima suggested me to undergo the egg donor procedure and I'm now in the 9th week pregnancy (and going strong). His 35-year professional experience clearly demonstrated throughout the treatment process. Together, he helped and guided me to make a few critical decisions leading to this successful pregnancy.
Dr. Nakajima is a wonderful doctor - very good bedside manner, attentive to the patient and willing to take as much time as the patient needs with him. Because he is so focused on his patients' needs, he can sometimes run behind, but he never rushes your appointment. We've gone through a few IVF cycles, and Dr Nakajima did everything to adapt medications and techniques to help us have a successful pregnancy. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Nakajima is the best decision we made. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I was really nervous during my initial visits but he always made best decisions for us. He suggested the best infertility treatment, he knew the history and explained everything very clearly. I have had miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy both in the past and I am 2 months pregnant now and hoping for safe delivery. Everything well and time worth spent with Dr.Nakajima.
36 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Dr. Steven T Nakajima accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStanford Fertility Center, 900 Welch Rd Ste 350, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven T Nakajima in this video.
Dr. Steven T Nakajima is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.