Dr. Steven Nakajima Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Nakajima?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. Nakajima is a wonderful doctor - very good bedside manner, attentive to the patient and willing to take as much time as the patient needs with him. Because he is so focused on his patients' needs, he can sometimes run behind, but he never rushes your appointment. We've gone through a few IVF cycles, and Dr Nakajima did everything to adapt medications and techniques to help us have a successful pregnancy. I highly recommend him.

The best doctor for fertility treatment

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Dr. Nakajima is the best decision we made. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I was really nervous during my initial visits but he always made best decisions for us. He suggested the best infertility treatment, he knew the history and explained everything very clearly. I have had miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy both in the past and I am 2 months pregnant now and hoping for safe delivery. Everything well and time worth spent with Dr.Nakajima.

highly recommend!

Posted on June 21st, 2016

wonderful bedside manner, never rushes through appointments.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Dr. Nakajima was an exceptional doctor. Professional, qualified, compassionate, and took the time to really get to know me and my health issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone trying to start a family.

Infertility Consult

Posted on July 13th, 2015

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 6 years. I live in Canada and heard about Stanford Health care and their fertility clinic. I wanted to get a second opinion as I have been followed up by a gynacologist here in Canada. I phoned to schedule an appointment. I was so glad that I didn't have to go to Califronia as initially I thought I'd have to go to see the doctor in person. However, Dr. Nakajima was kind enough to do a first time visit consultation by phone. I was so impressed by the doctor's concern, his patience and answering all my questions. He was very thorough and spent 1 hour with me going through my medical history, fertility treatments, etc... After the consultation, the Dr. provided me with very valuable advise and direction for the "next steps" that I didn't receive here in Canada. I feel so confident in Dr. Nakajima's direction. I'm very impressed by the Dr's expertise in the field. He also advised that I do what is recommended here in Canada and to feel free to contact again for a second consultation. Thank you very much Dr. Nakajima.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

He is the best

Best Fertility Doctor ever!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

My husband and I tried to conceive on our own for 1 yr and a half. I was recommended to Dr. Nakajima but a friend and a doctor that I used to work for. From day 1 I felt at ease. I absolutely love his bedside manner. We did one round of IVF with no pregnancy. Our 2nd, we became pregnant and made it to our 3rd blood test before we miscarried. We just did our 3rd ivf last week. We‘re very hopefully that this will result in a live birth. Dr. Nakajima never gave up on us. We had to try different meds and techniques along the way but the three of us, Dr Nakajima, my husband and I finally feel like we may have worked out the quirks. When I heard he was moving back to California my heart sunk a bit. As well as my friends when I told them the news. Ive worked around doctors for the past 12 yrs and seen many. Dr Nakajima is one of the kindest sincere people I've ever met and that makes him a excellent fertility doctor. You won't be disappointed with him. He‘ll be greatly missed here in Louisville.

THE BEST

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Dr. Nakajima is a wonderful, caring, humble, experienced doctor with an excellent bedside manner! He was always sensitive to my needs and the needs of my husband. He was persistent and determined to do everything he could to make our story a success. I have worked with Dr. Nakajima for 2 1/2 years and plan to give birth this Fall:) I thank God for Dr. Nakajima and I recommend him to everyone in need of a fantastic reproductive endocrinologist!!!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Nakajima takes his time and listens to me, I have been very happy with his treatment and astounding knowledge. In the past year I have seen 5 other Dr's and tried different treatments with no results,until Dr Nakajima started seeing me. I could not ask for better care and service.

Wonderful, Caring, Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr Nakajima. My daughter and son-in-law a suffering from infertility. They had a miscarriage four years ago and she only has one ovary and tube. She sought out help from him after going to two other fertility centers, where they immediately wanted to jump to IVF without any answers as to why they want to do it without attempting to do other things first; hsg, ultrasound, etc...He has always taken so much time to answers question, show pictures, etc...She had a laproscopy yesterday, and Dr Nakajima's bedside manner is awesome. When the surgery was over, he called her family into a private conference room at the hospital to tell us the outcome. Everything is good; uterus, tube, etc...and he even checked her appendix while he was in there. He thinks she has an exellent chance of concieving thru IUI. They will discuss the options at her two week appointment. I would recommend the clinic to everyone. Thank you Dr Nakajima, I think we finally see a light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr. Nakajima and Dr. Bohler are wonderful!I was very nervouse to do IVF but the exceptional bedside manner of the doctors and staff made the experience much easier than I could have ever expected. I can't thank them enough for my beautiful little girl!

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Dr. Nakajima is an excellent doctor.He is knowledgeable, kind and patient. He was listening to me very carefully and answering to my questions. I had a very good experience with Dr. Nakajima. I really recommend him to my friends.