Dr. Steven Nauman Is this you?

He's good, but could listen to you better.

As a wife of one of his patients, he comes on too strong. My first impression was that he has no bedside manners. Tells it just like it is, without knowing if you are the type of person that can take it or not. I did not like him, but my husband,.. the patient does.I feel he doesn't like to be asked questions because he feels the dr.knows best.

Prevention and early detection

Since I must admit that I'm not his best patient, I truly appreciate Dr. Nauman's expertise at prevention and early detection of potential problems. He has treated me for HBP, etc. for approximately 30 years and has provided timely referrals to specialists in other areas when the there was a definite need to do so. I credit him with the early detection of my prostate cancer as well as keeping my BP in check throughout my stressful career. In summary, he's the best!