Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven R Nichols has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Nichols gave me my life back. I've been struggling with back pain and my legs going numb for years. Because of my weight I kept getting sent to get blocked (total of 7 blocks 3 different back doctors with no consistent relief). He fused my spine from the side and I was ready to go home the next day 6 months later and doing great. My only regret is not having gone to Dr Nichols first.
Wait time while in waiting room is excellent, before you sit down you're called for x-ray and then sent to wait for a room. That goes pretty fast too but once in the room? Well, the wait is rather long. I'd bring a book or your iPod! I know these guys are busy but they are worth the wait when your turn arrives.,
39 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Steven R Nichols accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndrews Sports Medicine And Orthopedic Center, 805 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 100, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven R Nichols in this video.
Dr. Steven R Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.