Dr. Steven A Nielsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Nielsen?

I was not satisfied w/Lasik. He wouldn't redo.$4500 for nothing.

Experience

I have been wearing glasses for about 7 years and have never really felt that my prescription was right. I met with Dr. Moreira and she answered all of my questions and spent extra time getting to the bottom of my concerns. The new prescription is great and I think I have found a place that has good staff, a nice location and cares about my eyes. Thank you.

Disappointed

Disappointed. Practice has gotten too big and felt like I was just a number. The guy who initially met and tested me had no personality. I had, at most, 5 minutes with Dr. Nielsen. Facility was lovely, front desk staff was nice but that's it. Would not go back.

TRUST

YOU KNEW THAT I HAD GLAUCOMAYOU SOLD ME ON THE MULTIFOCAL OPTIONYOU KNEW THAT I WAS RETIRED AND MOVING OUT OF STATEI REMINDED YOU THAT THE MEEA DR TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GO BLIND WITH THE CATARAC SURGERY,,,,,,ROLLING UR EYES U SAID 1%,I STLL CANT READ OR DRIVE

My Eyes

My experience with Dr. Nielsen and his staff was fantastic. Everyone was very friendly and answered all my questions and concerns. Spa like environment was a big plus.

Appears confident along with his years of clinical experiences; friendly and good bedside mannerism. Willing to answer all questions posed to him completely and thoroughly. Impressed.

More interested in making money for the practice than actually looking out for the patient and spending approx. 90 seconds with the patient while his staff does all of the ground work and test.

Ophthalmologist that don't do their own eye exams for glasses don't get my repeat business, it is as simple as that.