Dr. Steven M Nitsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Nitsch?

Outstanding personality and great outcome!

I was referred to Dr. Nitsch after having emergency surgery that left a section on my abdomen pretty messed up, [this was not from his work.] He worked with me to get everything corrected and did surgery that was fantastic. I thought his bedside manor was excellent. His staff was really helpful and friendly as well. 6 years later I am seeing him for some minor surgery and thrilled to have him helping me again.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.

Dr. Nitsch preformed a surgery and I ended up with a scar and a hospital stay. Do not have him do anything on your body if you don't want any issues. I do not want to disclose any details do to a legal matter. As a women who wanted this surgery for a long time to change something on my body,now I deal with looking at myself everyday with a big scar.

Breast Reduction

I underwent breast reduction surgery when I was 25 and 8 years and one child later I am still THRILLED with the results. I was so worried and anxious but he made me laugh and feel very comfortable. I would go back to him over and over if I needed to. Great guy.

Spot removal

Dr. Nitsch is a wonderful surgeon that is both highly skilled and kind. He has removed two spots on my face, one around the age of 14 and the other at 28! Both procedures went smoothly and the results are fantastic! I would highly recommend him and will return for any further procedures!!!!

Tummy Tuck

I am so disappointed in the tummy tuck he did for me 8 years ago. I have these pockets of fat on each side and I have a dimple 3" under my belly button which looks like a belly button used to be there. The lipo on my legs is so uneven, I don't feel like I can even wear a bathing suit anymore. Scar is still huge. I would not recommend him for anything if you want to look pretty. He said i could have a second surgery to fix these issues, but at a great cost. He never talked about a second surgery before I had the first one. Just after. $$$$$

Great Doctor & Office

I have found Dr. Nitsch and his staff (especially Kelly) to have treated me with the utmost respect and compassion. I have had a breast reduction and reconstructive surgery from skin cancer removal. I would refer ANYONE to him. He truly cares about his patients and I have found him to go above and beyond the normal call of duty. I have complete faith that when I go to him for a procedure, the best possible results will happen. I couldn't be happier with the results and my experience with his office!!

Breast Reduction:):)

I have nothting but good things to say about Dr. Nitch and his staff. I was very nervous and anxious about this surgery and they all made it so easy for me (along w/ Borgess of Woodbridge.) I am only 5 weeks post surgery, but the results are looking great. I have had many questions and concerns along the way and everyone has been been very understanding and helpful. Thank you everyone at Parkway Plastic Surgery. If I ever need another procedure I won't hesitate to come back to you.

I had a tummy tuck in 2007. He botched it the first time and then charged me outrageously to fix his errors. Horrible surgeon, unfriendly staff, overall miserable experience.

amazing, compassionate

Dr. Nitsch and his staff are compassionate, caring, understanding and timely.

Amazing doctor

I have been dealing with Steven Nitsch for 22 years now. When I was 2 I was diagnosed with meningococcemia. He has never let me down and has been very caring. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone needing any sort of plastic surgery. He is a great guy and an even better doctor. I have had multiple skin grafts (6) and tissue expanders (5). Everytime I have had care from the whole office.

I had liposuction and a scar revision done by Dr.Nitsch and the results were wonderful! I cannot say more doog things about this man!