4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven E Nolan?

He is the best of the best. I recommended him to many friends and they all agreed. Dr. Nolan isn't the "warm & fuzzy" type ..after all he is a surgeon. Yet he gets right to the point, tells it like it is & is very protective o his patients. I have never had a dr as committed to excellence!!

myself

Dr Nolan did surgery on my knee many yrs ago. Great job Best doctor I have ever gone to

The best doctor for knees from my experience. Follow what he tells you and you will be fine.

Trusted Doc.

Dr. Nolan operated on both of my shoulders to remove bone spurs. Both surgeries turned out well and I have better mobility now than ever. He was also able to diagnose a separate issue with my SI joint accurately that others missed. I highly recommend him. His staff is excellent as well.

Dr. Steven E Nolan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.