Dr. Steven J Nordeen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Nordeen?

I like dr Nordeen, he has been my primary provider 8 year.

I have always had a good visit with Dr Nordeen. He is extremely patient with me and understanding. But let's face it he comes from another place when it comes to being poor. He doesn't understand what having no income and feeling worthless is. I am glad for that because who wants a dr who is worthless. I will continue to see him because I like him and at least he is kind.

Dr Nordeen makes you feel real comfortable and staff is very kind but Rockwood needs to hire adequate staff. The staff they have now works hard but they are shorthanded and you know what that leads to. Mistakes.

Dr Steven J Nordeen

I finally found a dr. I could trust who listens to me. He has always treated me good even when I didn't deserve it. A very kind man and he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

He is a very good doctor

Great dr. and office

Dr. Nordeen is an amazing dr...wonderful bedside manner...very caring and compassionate. Plus his office staff and assistants are always friendly and helpful. Tom, his triage nurse, is a Godsend also. I drive from Greenacres to h is office on South Hill because I can't find anyone in the valley who comes close to the professionalism and concern of the Moran Prairie office.

6 stars & a homemade pie!

Dr. Nordeen has a special warmth and intelligent way of communicating and he inspires and emanates trust and an understanding of his patients needs and concerns. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Nordeen as my general doctor. Rating Dr. Nordeen with 5 stars doesn't seem enough somehow. Maybe 6 stars and a home baked pie? Nah, not quite enough.

This man is the best doctor I ever had.

Dr. Nordeen

I felt relieved knowing I have a competitent and skilled physician caring for me. He did so much for me in that short 25 minutes. I recommend him.

Dr. Steven J Nordeen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane Valley, WA.