Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven L Nussbaum
Dr. Steven L Nussbaum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with other offices in Tulsa, OK and Tulsa, OK (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nussbaum is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South. Dr. Nussbaum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven L Nussbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Steven L Nussbaum has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Steven L Nussbaum has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
After being sick with strep throat for three weeks and visiting the er-gent care three times, I saw Dr. Nussbaum. He was the first doctor that treated me there that I felt actually cared enough to take the time to listen to what was going on with me, and offer an immediate solution. Not only did he give me a shot of antibiotics and steroids, but he prescribed Lortab 5mg to relieve my body aches and throat pain. He let me know that we would win over this illness, and gave me a timeline for when I should feel better. He let me know that if I didn't feel better in 48 hours, that he would get me into a specialist who could help me. This is the best doctor I have ever been to, and I would recommend him to everyone.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nussbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Steven L Nussbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven L Nussbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.