Dr. Steven Olyejar Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Olyejar?

Very Informative.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I wanted to know what to expect from getting radiation treatments. Dr. Olyjar was very personable and extremely informative. He answered every question and laid out what to expect as treatment progressed. MY wife and I were impressed with his demeanor, along with his assistant Christine. I would recommend him to anyone needing his speciality.

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I saw Dr. Olyejar five years ago for breast cancer treatment. He spent an hour with me, explaining the history of breast cancer and the treatment process. He has consistently been fully present when I've had appointments, answered my questions, and was very encouraging. I was happy to be released from his care a few months ago, although I'll miss seeing him for check ups. He's a wonderful, kind physician.

ruth mcg

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

compassionate and caring. Knowledge of up to date cancer treatments.

Excellent Oncologist

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Olyejar is an excellent Oncologist. He explains things in details/percentages & helps you to understand what they will be doing and what your choices are. He is never in a huge rush to get you in and out and takes the time needed to listen to you. He doesn't just say "lets wait and see what happens" but rather "lets give it time but in the meantime help you to be more comfortable." Friendly and courteous.

Mrs. Manos

Posted on September 29th, 2013

Dr. Olyejar was so kind and companionate. He always took time to make sure I understood everything that was happening with my cancer care. He was the best dr. I have ever seen. He made me feel like a person, especially when I had lost my hair and my body looked so different from my mastectomy. Compassion was the key to identifying with a dr. Who really cared.

Top Doc

Posted on March 28th, 2013

i was treated by Dr Oleyar a year ago for Breast Cancer and i have never have been cared for in such an empathetic, professional manner. I am an RN and I feel I qualify to make this assessment of his many qualities as a Doctor. Thank you , Dr. Oleyar, for all you have done for me!

The Best

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Battling breast cancer for the past year, Dr. Olyear is my radiation oncologist. He is quite simply the nicest, most caring doctor I have ever dealt with. I have been very lucky with each doctor in this process, but he is, quite simply, the best.

My only encounter with cancer

Posted on September 1st, 2011

four to six weeks of radiology and chemotherapy treated very well and professionally, cured for seven years listen to this doctor and you will be cured.

Posted on April 28th, 2017