Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Owens has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 46
Dr Owens had been my Dr for many years.Not sure what happen this past year but I was crushed to learn he was no longer at the Kipp St location and had closed his doors and disconnected his ph.I then heard he had a law suit against him and a divorce.That alone will make any one go down the tubes.The only thing iam upset about is that we had no warning and god knows where our records are.Many older people were left out to dry what a shame.Each and every one of use should have had a letter sent to use.I found out that he is now at a different location in mason so I wrote a letter asking for our records that was back in Nov 2015 never heard any thing back and still no records shame on you Dr owens
19 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Steven A Owens accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSteven A Owens Do, 839 S Cedar St Ste 100, Mason, MI
Dr. Steven A Owens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason, MI.