Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven P Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven P Anderson has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Steven P Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I have seen Dr. Anderson for several years now as he has treated me for bad knees and a bad hip. I have found that he is very nice, knowledgeable and has answered all of my questions. My results have been great. I don't have any of the pain that I used to have and my mobility is wonderful. Basically I am back to feeling great and am able to do the things that I could do 20 years ago. I get quite a few compliments and have referred my friends to Dr. Anderson.
I had been seeing Dr Anderson for multiple problems of the hand(s) and elbow. He's done surgery 4 times and for the most part I was pleased. He's very nice and very knowledgable although seems rushed. The office staff were pretty clueless. I spent over $700 on the 3 last office visits and still have nothing to go on. I called to schedule an appointment and asked if the old records had been sent and the woman told me yes. I went in for my appointment and the records were not there so basically I paid for nothing. I was told Aurora didn't have my old records which is hard to believe since everything is electronic these days. The woman who takes your bp in the exam room is down right rude. I hate to leave Dr Anderson but this has turned out to be a very expensive nightmare.
I was first treated by Dr. Anderson when I broke my elbow and he was the tending Orthopedic physician in the outpatient department at WAMH. He has been my Orthopedic doctor since and has gotten me thru a knee replacement, He is the best and I'd recommend him to anyone who asks....and I have. Don't hesitate to see him if you have a need.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1985
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Steven P Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsAspen Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Spec, 2424 S 90th St Ste 500, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven P Anderson in this video.
Dr. Steven P Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.