Have you seen Dr. Steven P Anderson?

I have seen Dr. Anderson for several years now as he has treated me for bad knees and a bad hip. I have found that he is very nice, knowledgeable and has answered all of my questions. My results have been great. I don't have any of the pain that I used to have and my mobility is wonderful. Basically I am back to feeling great and am able to do the things that I could do 20 years ago. I get quite a few compliments and have referred my friends to Dr. Anderson.

Great doc but poor staff

I had been seeing Dr Anderson for multiple problems of the hand(s) and elbow. He's done surgery 4 times and for the most part I was pleased. He's very nice and very knowledgable although seems rushed. The office staff were pretty clueless. I spent over $700 on the 3 last office visits and still have nothing to go on. I called to schedule an appointment and asked if the old records had been sent and the woman told me yes. I went in for my appointment and the records were not there so basically I paid for nothing. I was told Aurora didn't have my old records which is hard to believe since everything is electronic these days. The woman who takes your bp in the exam room is down right rude. I hate to leave Dr Anderson but this has turned out to be a very expensive nightmare.

The Best

I was first treated by Dr. Anderson when I broke my elbow and he was the tending Orthopedic physician in the outpatient department at WAMH. He has been my Orthopedic doctor since and has gotten me thru a knee replacement, He is the best and I'd recommend him to anyone who asks....and I have. Don't hesitate to see him if you have a need.

Very Happy

I went to see Dr. Anderson for my knees and eventually had bilateral total knee replacements. I was very happy with Dr. Anderson and how he treated me throughout the experience.

Dr. Steven P Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.