4.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Very knowledgable.Good bedside manner.

One awesome physician and man!Brilliant, kind, thoughtful, thorough, personable, attention to detail, spends time, answers questions, knows fully what he is talking about!Took my chest pain symptom, and ruled out CAD but diagnosed asthma. So, I have been correctly diagnosed and am being corrected treated! Yea!

Erin

I had a difficult program and nobody listened. Dr. Harris took the time to review my records. I had a very unusual lung problem and he was the first to put it all together. I would recommend him highl y

The best physician I have ever had

I would love to clone Dr. Harris as he is exceptional in all regards!Not only brilliant, but he pays close attention to detail, has an awesome bedside manner, seems to really care and provides explanations and rationales as to his decision making. Therefore, that makes me want to cooperate with his medical advice, because I understand why it is important to do so! He will have a special place in Heaven, I am sure.

Outstanding pulmonary physician

Dr. Harris is a warm, caring person. He takes the time to talk to patients and answer questions. I've recommended him to my friends who have been unhappy with their lung doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Great doctor. Very personable. Thanks!

Dr. Steven P Harris Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.