Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kahn
Dr. Steven Kahn, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with another office in Plainsboro, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kahn is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton, Capital Health System - Fuld Campus and Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton. Dr. Kahn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kahn has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Steven Kahn has the following 8 expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Steven Kahn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center At Princeton
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Princeton Healthcare System
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Kahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.