Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven P Larson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Steven P Larson has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Steven P Larson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Larson delivered all three of my children and He is my doctor for my last child. He is so much fun and very understanding. It is nice to know that if there are any complications, that he can perform surgery as well. He is fantastic, as is his staff. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for that special person to be a part of bringing a family member into the world.
I love Dr. Larson! He has delivered five of my babies all by c-section. My first c-section was an emergency, and he was very professional, relaxed and in control of the situation. I love Dr. Larson's bedside manner. He is always friendly and in a good mood. He is sure to do what is best for mommy and baby, always making sure mommy is comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Larson and his staff at Mountain River Medical.
35 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Steven P Larson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBingham Memorial Hospital, 98 Poplar St, Blackfoot, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven P Larson in this video.
Dr. Steven P Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackfoot, ID.