Dr. Steven P Larson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven P Larson?

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Larson delivered all three of my children and He is my doctor for my last child. He is so much fun and very understanding. It is nice to know that if there are any complications, that he can perform surgery as well. He is fantastic, as is his staff. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for that special person to be a part of bringing a family member into the world.

I love Dr. Larson! He has delivered five of my babies all by c-section. My first c-section was an emergency, and he was very professional, relaxed and in control of the situation. I love Dr. Larson's bedside manner. He is always friendly and in a good mood. He is sure to do what is best for mommy and baby, always making sure mommy is comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Larson and his staff at Mountain River Medical.