Dr. Steven P Stiles Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Steven P Stiles?

RUN

I would leave them less stars if I could. I had to call to find out my surgery was cancelled TWICE, and then they told me they don't take my insurance the day before scheduled surgery. Worst bed side manner. RUN!

dissatisfied patient wait!

I have been waiting for approval for my surgery for six months. I just get the run around ...this is unacceptable and my next step will come to office and wait how ever long it takes to see doctor about this!

Dr. Stiles has the worst bedside manners. He has no compassion towards his patients and he is not professional. He should not be practicing medicine. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone especially anyone who has children.

I have always found Dr Stiles and his staff to be the model of how medical practices should be organized and operated. While I was, at first dubious about having an optical practice in the same office, I have found it to be extremely useful and the staff to be above approach in their behavior.

expired medications

I looked around the room and saw several opened vials of medication, I looked at the expiration date and most were expired. Anywhere from one to 3 years expired. I told the doctor at the time of the visit and he said "yes I will tell my staff." The next day I returned to the office with a problem, and I was in another room, looked a the vials and the same thing. I asked the doctor why he keeps expired medications and uses them. His response was" when does it really expire?" he also said "the pharmaceutical companies put that date there just to sell more drugs." I was shocked and I reminded him I am a nurse and at the hospital where I work we would never give any expired medication and he responded "well that is just because of "JACHO" I asked him if he was going to get rid of the old meds and he said "NO". You be the judge.