Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven S Pabalan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven S Pabalan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Steven S Pabalan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven S Pabalan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
I have been with Dr. Pabalan for over 7 years now. Although I have only had one incident regarding a leg infection related to scuba diving, Dr. Pabalan has always and continues to be, extremely personable, intelligent and very caring. He can spot medical issues very quickly with his extensive experience and in short, is an excellent internal medicine, family physician. I would not see anyone else and highly recommend Dr. Pabalan.
Dr. Pabalan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Jackson Health System
Dr. Steven S Pabalan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsPabalan And Pestana Md Llc, 5975 Sunset Dr Ste 804, South Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven S Pabalan, MD - Internal Medicine in South Miami, FL, in this video.
Dr. Steven S Pabalan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Miami, FL.