Dr. Steven Page Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Page?

Not a Good Doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Page left me feeling depressed and frightened. I had a massive rotator cuff tear that I allowed him to surgically repair after being unable to find a satisfactory opening in the schedule of the highly recommended Dr. Schofield. Dr. Page was abrupt and very "matter of fact" about what needed to be done. I proceeded in hopes that his surgical skills were okay in spite of his impersonal style. My surgery was six months ago. I am living with a numb right hand (surgical arm) and seeing an orthopedic surgeon who is compassionate and caring. I would never be able to recommend Dr. Page as a good surgeon or doctor.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

He spent the time I needed with me to understand my problem and what I needed to fix it

Great Ortho!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner. Is very knowledgeable and patient. Spent 45 minutes with me giving me a thorough exam. Its obvious he truly cares about his patients.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Frozen shoulder exam and bed side manner excellent!

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Great surgeon.

Run fast in the opposite direction!

Posted on July 21st, 2014

This dr. was rude and did not take the time to answer my qiestions or explain the surgery or recovery process to me. Following surgery my phone calls went unanswered and when I would go in for appoinments I would see his assistant while he stood outside in the hallway talking about me to the assistant! A year later I am still suffering from the surgery performed by this dr. If I had it to do over I definitely would go to another dr. This guy is only out for a check and cares nothing about his patients!

Posted on February 11th, 2014

did not show up for my outpatient surgery!! I was prepped, IV inserted, spoke with anesthesiologist...5 minutes before time to operate, he called to cancel!! do not go see this man!

Too Anxious To Operate

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I saw Dr. Page's Asst. in 2009. He said I was nowhere near surgery -- so apparently I didn't qualify to see Dr. Page. I returned in 2012 and was given a cortisone shot by an Assistant after a very brief chat with Dr. Page. In 2013 I saw Dr. Page after a 90 minute wait (with nobody telling me anything while I sat waiting). He recommended surgery (surprise?). I guess he knows how to operate but he does not handle questions well and seemed in a hurry to get me out.

WORKMANS COMP CASE

Posted on July 24th, 2013

horrible my dogs vet has better bedside manners didnt even say hello just told me what we are going to do and what he will not do and walked out. 2nd appointment only sent in a nurse who had NO idea why i was there i had to tell her a follow up from pt she stated i should read your chart never saw the doctor on that appointment .

If you dont mind only seeing his nurse go there...

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Sent nurse in for initial diagnosis. That was understandable. Then spoke to nurse outside my closed room door (I could hear entire conversation) and told her what to tell me. So didn't save any time just didn't feel the need to talk to me or let me ask questions preferred to stay in hallway. Nurse comes back in and can only tell me exactly what he said, was not able to answer any of my questions. But they did really well at charging me for four x-rays even though I came with x-rays that clearly showed the same condition.

Your typical cocky uncompassionate subject matter expert.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

He is notably intelligent and experienced. I am confident he has me on the road to recovery. The Bad:I've only had one appointment but he was late coming back from lunch and I waited an unreasonable amount of time. Other than the horrible wait, everything went fine until the point when I asked him his opinion about whether my condition was likely caused by the military he more or less went off on a rant telling me how he had done thousands of VA C&P (compensation and pension) examinations for his residency, how I needed to get a lawyer and how I needed an IME and about the amount of time that would take him to do, and how much it would cost me... At this point he was done listening to me and letting me explain what I was asking for and I couldn't get another word in.I haven't been this angry since I saw an Army doctor. Maybe he has PTSD from doing all those Compensation and Pension evaluations.

Posted on September 17th, 2017