Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven H Paletsky
Dr. Steven H Paletsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with other offices in Bonita Springs, FL and Cape Coral, FL . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Paletsky is affiliated with Lehigh Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven H Paletsky has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Steven H Paletsky has the following 10 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Steven H Paletsky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven H Paletsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I had a cystoscopy done and I contracted a UTI from the procedure.. I called the office two days later to inform them and they sent me out antibiotic. A few days later my left kidney was hurting. I called and the nurse told me to be there at 6:15 pm. I arrived in a lot of pain and was the last patient to be seen. However the girl at the front desk said the only way I could see the doctor is if I handed over $200.00 right now. I just paid cash for the test. I wasn't told I had to bring payment. I told her I would have it the first thing in the morning. She said sorry. I looked at my wife and said, where do I go now? My wife drove me to the hospital. They were very professional, they did a cat scan and blood work and found it was 2 kidney stones. I do believe Dr. Paletsky is a good doctor, however, to turn away someone in pain showed me that this office places money before the health and well being of people. Sad....
Dr. Paletsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Steven H Paletsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven H Paletsky, MD - Urology in Fort Myers, FL, in this video.
Dr. Steven H Paletsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.