Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven D Pals has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I can think of nothing but good to say about Dr. Pals. He explained my plan of care in detail and answered all of my questions patiently and thoroughly. He is down to earth, has a good sense of humor and most of all more than qualified. My surgery was a complete success and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
33 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Steven D Pals accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysical Medicine Rehabilitation Inependent Services Sc, 123 Hospital Dr, Watertown, WI
Dr. Steven D Pals is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, WI.