Dr. Steven T Pantelakos Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven T Pantelakos?

Highly competent

Of course one wants total competence when one must have a sinus operation, and Dr. Pantelakos is highly skilled, careful and compassionate. He takes time to answer all questions; he made me feel as though he had as much time as I needed to have all questions and concerns answered. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone without hesitation. I feel great after my recent surgery, and I am very grateful for his expert care.

Facelift