Dr. Steven Park Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Park?

Posted on August 21st, 2011

I have a Great respect for doctor's. I'm so fortunate for having Dr. S. Park as my surgeon. I'm extremely grateful, that he correlates with the team of heart surgeons. In my case, after having a double bypass, I was experiencing a lot of unusal pain. My father nor my sister had endured this type of pain. About 3 weeks after the surgery, while at home, I tripped an fell. I called Dr. Park. They immediately had me go to the hospital to get x-rayed. i then had to bring x-rays directly to Dr. Parks office. He said everything was alright, that everyone experiences a diffence in pain level. he said to take OTC Tylenol. About 4-6 hors later, His nurse called me at home. She explained that I needed to get a Pet-Scan done A.S.A.P. I had my husband drive me to the same hospital I had my surgery done at. The Pet-Scan revealed at least 6 embolisms in the lungs. Dr. park seemed to have missed that when he viewed the initial X-ray, showing a build up of water around the heart. Thank GOD his team viewed the X-rays again! As far as a surgeon, I felt like Dr. Park did a fantastic operation!

Posted on June 6th, 2017