Dr. Steven Patten Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Patten?

Doctor is GREAT- Staff lacks professionalism (billing dept)

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. P is great - staff, especially billing dept is questionable on manners & professionalism.

Changed in Patient Focus...Geriatrics

Posted on June 12th, 2012

My family has been with Dr. Patten over 10 years. In the beginning he was very attentive and showed great concerned for his patients; however, over the past few years his practice has taken a major step backwards. Although, it is relatively easy to get an appointment you will see his nurse practioners more than you see him. He has become very insensitive to how long his patient are kept in the waiting area only to have him step in for five minutes or less, furthermore he forgets to order all the prescription or test that I requested. You haft to pay a co-pay just receive your test results and his practice seems to be geared more to his Geriatrics patients. His (Back-Office) staff although courteous and respectful would come back at times and ask that I have co-pay that is sometimes a hundred dollars or more and try to explain to me that it is from an appointment 2 years ago but cannot tell me what the appointment was for although me and my wife have been there well over 30 times combine never having to deal with this. I would spend several hours waiting in the reception area to see Dr. Patten and then another 45-1 hour in the room to he has left me no choice but to find another doctor. Nice man but to me he has lost his focus on all things to consider.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr. Steven Patten cares about his patients

Posted on May 21st, 2010

While I would rate the doctor average to above average, I had a terrible experience with the office as a whole. Calls were not returned, questions were not answered, and the staff was very brusque while I was physically at the location - and I did not even have a customer service issue I needed resolved at the time I was there! Even if Dr. Patten is knowlegdeable, he does not seem to be much of an office manager. I would sincerely recommend trying to improve in that area.

Dr. Terri Cooper

Posted on January 8th, 2010

This is the best doctor I seen in a long while. He spends time with you and cares for his patients.I was referred to him by a friend-Thank you.

Posted on September 15th, 2017