Dr. Steven R Peikin Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Peikin?

AMAZING PHYSICIAN

Dr. Peikin is not only extremely knowledgable but very passionate about healthcare, cancer screening and serving others. I have seen many doctors but he is in a class of his on. Top notch , on point, clear and has amazing bedside manner. The staff is very friendly and professional. A Heartfelt Thank you!! Highly recommended!!!

Excellent dr

Dr Peikin was the first GI Dr I have seen who actually came up with a plan to help me with a persistent GI problem. I think he takes a lot of time with you and addresses all your issues. I would recommend him to anyone

i was very happy with this dr

Dr. Pieken was extremely nice...took the time to talk to me and was extremely caring. My problem was not in his field and he explained this to me and gave me the proper information on where to go. I would absolutely use this dr if i needed a gi dr in the future.

Dr. Steven R Peikin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.