Dr. Steven L Perlow Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Steven L Perlow?

Very unhappy with Dr. Perlow

If you call Dr. Perlow's office requesting a renewal on a prescription, you never receive a call back nor does a prescription get called into your pharmacy. I have witnessed where someone was unhappy with their office wait time and the staff bumped them ahead of someone who was waiting longer. Have had office visits where wait time was 2 hours past appointment time.

Exceptional Urologist & Person (2)

Overall Rating is 5 stars. The 3 star rating was sent in error. Dr. Perlow is an excellent Doctor. He cares about you not only as a patient but as a person. He takes time to answer your questions, will make sure that the appropriate tests are conducted to accurately diagnose your condition, and will provide prompt treatment. His staff has always been caring & efficient at both of his offices. I have recommended Dr. Perlow to family & friends if they ever need a Urologist. I have complete confidence in Dr. Perlow. He has always taken good care of me.

Awesome physician!

I've been a patient of Dr. Perlow for over 15 years and hold him in very high esteem. He has listened attentively and counseled me in maintaining my urological health and related well-being. He is readily accessible for consultation and appointments and his staff seems quite capable and reliable. I am completely satisfied with his professionalism and medical advice.

Happy with Perlow

Dr Perlow has been a caring, helpful, and thorough doctor. Wouldn't give him up!

He is a great doctor.

Dr. Perlow was vey professional and knowledgeable. The staff was very courteous.

Patient

1st, He was sending me to Lawrenceville for daily low dose radiation, I asked him for a more convenient location for me I live in Roswell, he wouldn't give me an alternative. I had to locate one myself ten minutes from my house. The Lawrenceville location he was associated with. Then I had him do the procedure in the hospital, all the hospital staff stopped in to see me before the procedure, all except dr. perlow. I was left in pre-op for 2 1/2 hours with no explanation, did dr perlow even once stop by to tell me what the hold up was? not once! He did this procedure on me twice yet I never saw him at the hospital. I'm getting another Urologist next week!

Money Greedy

offered payment plan only to call 10pm the night before surgery to request $1000 upfront!!!

Forget Him!

Forget this guy! If you make the mistake to see him, he will soon forget you. Poor attitude, training and experience are the hallmarks of Dr. P. It sure tells you to do your research and select a truly qualified doc which this fellow isn't.

Painless No Scalpel Vasectomy.... NOT

His advertisement on a local billboard boasted "No Scalpel Painless Vasectomy". I fell for it and made an appointment. He was late for the appointment and that was the best part of the whole experience. When the procedure began it was with no anesthetic of any kind and then came the most pain that I have ever had in my entire life and it lasted for nearly a week. Dr. P did not seem to care and it seemed to me he was enjoying my screaming . I will never go back to his office while I live. I never went back for my follow up appointment, but I does seem to have worked.

who cares if they see you

new patient. waited 1:15 min. No doctor Man sitting next to me has waited 2 Hrs. He was there 2 1/2 hrs. No one lets you know why or seems to care. I asked how much longer. They had no idea. The doctor was busy with some problem. did not offer to reschedule me.

Dr. Steven L Perlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.