Dr. Steven Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Phillips?

Caring. Brillant.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

The doctor is well informed and knowledgeable. A great listener and questioner. He wants to help his patients recover. I am so grateful to be his patient. Looking forward to full recovery.

If you think you have Lyme disease go to dr Philip

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Ok so I have been suffering for years and years of extreme fatigue pain flue like symptoms and all kinds of wears issues and could not even hardly hold up a job. I went to doctor to doctor and all tests passed. Makes me sound like I'm crazy right? So I also had my ref doctor test for Lyme no results so now what do you call it? CFS and it will go away on its own cant help you live with it. I went to dr Steven Philip and he did the most thorax tests he could do and had me do blood work including the most accurate California test where it really gets checked. It came up positive results. Now I find out it could be post Lyme and dr Philip said it could be late stage Lyme. After taking some low dose antibiotics I had the worst here reaction. Bingo my symptoms I had for twenty years flared up badly and the die off makes you feel worse. The problem is it's so far gone there were no promises and every Lyme person responds different to antibiotics and dr Philip said he thought it was really tough to treat and can't promise. After about a year of treatment I had to stop so I could keep my job and the antibiotics can only remove so much of the Lyme . I wish twenty years I could have caught it . You could have been bitten way back than and not even know it the ticks so small. I highly recommend anyone starting to feel these wears symptoms to see dr Philip asap!!! The sooner you find out the better the chance of healing. I wish more doctors would research this awful disease I give all stars to dr Philip he is very accurate , listens very carefully and does great diagnoses. Folks try to stay positive it's a very hard disease to live with watch the show called under my skin Hope all wellness to all

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Very kind

patient

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Brilliant) Thoughtful! Takes the time to listen & Saved my life.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Awesome doctor. Saved my life.

Mike

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I've never come across a person who is at the same time so kind and so brilliant. Completely down to Earth. By far far far and away the best doctor I've ever seen. Please get well soon. You are terribly missed.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr Phillips helped me when no other doctor would. He is one of the great ones.

get well soon dr p!

Posted on June 8th, 2011

dr phillips is the greatest doctor i have ever seen. he is brilliant kind and just all around fantastic. he will ne so missed during his convalesence. get well soon dr phillips!

Brilliant!

Posted on July 6th, 2009

I have never come across anyone so intelligent ever in my life. He's also just a really great guy.

Posted on November 9th, 2017