Dr. Steven Pickert Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr P. has been my doctor for going on 12 years now. He has seen me for everything from a cancer scare, to herniated lumbar discs, and anxiety. He is a great guy but when it comes to your problem he gets right to the point. He isn't a chatty type doctor but frequently jokes! My whole family goes to him and so does my fiance and they all love him! However the other doctors in his office, stay away!

Run Away!

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I waited forever and saw many people go back and be seen by another doctor in the practice. They were out the door before I even was called by the nurse. When he finally came in, he seemed like he really did not know what was going on and tried to tell some lame joke. He talked about himself a lot, but showed little interest in my problem. I went to another doctor who fixed it in five minutes! Never again.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012