Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven G Pilkington has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Steven G Pilkington has the following 18 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Facial Paralysis
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Bell's Palsy
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Steven G Pilkington has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven G Pilkington is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr Pilkington is the best ob/gyn I have ever had! He is very knowledgeable, approachable, and a good listener. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to their concerns. Every experience I ever had with him or his office was amazing. Everybody was very kind and accommodating. I’ve never trusted a doctor more and would recommend him to anyone looking for an ob/gyn.
I came to Dr. Pilkington's practice at Dignity Women's Center for one reason, and I ended up finding the answer to many problems that I did not know were related. Dr. Pilkington through his medical practice, and Ms. Amber Pilkington through her counseling practice, helped me immeasurably. I feel not only healed, but even rescued. What's more, they have a massage therapist on hand to provide stress reducing massages. It's a lovely way to experience medical care. I very highly recommend them.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Steven G Pilkington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteven Gregory Pilkington Md, 4499 Medical Dr Ste 151, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Steven G Pilkington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.