3.6

Have you seen Steven Plaxe?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Steven Plaxe was my second opinion for Padget's Skin Disease. He listened to all my questions and concerns. And answered all of my questions In his Palm Springs office. I choose him for my surgery, because he listens! He gave me excellent care before and after my surgery.

Best Gynecological Surgeon

Dr. Plaxe took my very complicated case of stage IV ovarian cancer 7 years ago and I still enjoy a life with no evidence of disease. The first time you meet him, he is a little stand offish, but after you get to know him, he is the most caring physician you could ask for. But most importantly, and I stress this ....YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE OF THAT ALL IMPORTANT 1ST DEBULKING SUGERY AND HIS SURGICAL SKILLS ARE BEYOND BRILLIANT, HE IS METICULOUS, AND THOROUGH. HE KNOWS HIS TRADE AND HE CARES... I WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAY IF IT WERE NOT FOR HIS SKILLS AND CARE. With that in mind remember, a physician that is warm and fuzzy and has a wonderful bedside manner, does NOT mean he has the best surgical skills and that IS ALL YOU WANT FOR YOUR GYNOC. Dont be fooled by hugs and kisses kind of doctor,,,you want SKILL, AND DR. PLAXE HAS IT...BEST GYNOC IN S.D. IN MY ESTIMATION.....

Dr. Plaxe and all of his associates are great. Answered all questions and concerns in a language easily understood. Excellent bedside manner.