Dr. Steven Polansky Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven Polansky?

VERY DISAPPOINTED NO CHILDREN IN OFFICE

I was told when i registered that children where not allowed in the office! Really i have worked in the medical field for 20 years Maine, NH, MA, NY, PA, CO. I have NEVER heard of it. My family is a military family of 26 years, my husband a shriner we pride ourselves on the children. This office is bringing children into the world and does not allow them in his office! Sorry No thanks you lose a patient! I want a doctor who will except my children as he is helping bring my new family member into the world. I would NEVER recommend this office!