Dr. Steven L Posar Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Steven L Posar?

euthanasiation of dementia patient

I think DR. Posar is the most dispicitable doctor on the planet. When my parent had dementia his only treatment was to experiment on said parent. Then told us " well we are not allowed to euthanasia them yet!.

Think Twice!

When I first started going to Dr Posar, he was kind, knowledgeable & caring. I was a patient for a few years and am actually glad that he retired (or didn't he?) My first visit with my new pain specialist revealed that I was a candidate for back surgery after being told for years that I wasn't. Things that make you go hmmmm.

WORST medical professional I have ever dealt with...

He summarily provided a diagnosis and treatment prior to the actual examination - and wouldn't change his mind after further examination when the facts completely contradicted his examination. He is one of the most arrogant blow-hards I have ever met. I cannot believe he calls himself a physician or that the State of Indiana allows him to practice medicine. He is an incompetent buffoon. Avoid at all costs - there are much better options in Michiana than this clown.

Great Doctor

Very competant doctor who clearly cares about his patients.Spent over an hour with me personally working to correct my migraine issues. Great personality, very very knowledgable, very compassionate.

Buyer Beware!

He was very rude and curt with us. You won't want to consider him as a potential doctor for a family member who cannot speak for themselves. He has no consideration for mentally or handicapped people, the elderly or those with dementia. He is very pro end of life and tries to push end of life decisions. He actually lied to us about the treatment of our family member and what the outcome would be.

Miss diagnosed stoke patient. Increase meds from 2.5 mg to 20 mg when family was told they were decreasing medicine.

Dr. Steven L Posar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.