Dr. Steven Q Davis Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven Q Davis?

Wonderful personality, Great Doctor

Dr. Davis saw me while I was in ICU and PCU at Baylor All Saints Hospital with a terrible case of pneumonia complicated by a-fib. I just loved him. He saw me every day and took excellent care of me. He conferred carefully with the 2 other doctors seeing me and he always spent time with me explaining exactly what he was going to order and why. I've never had a doctor that I could recommend more highly. I'll be seeing him in followup of course.

Type 2 Diabetes