Dr. Steven R Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Anderson?

Liked Him

Dr. Anderson is now in Boone, NC now with Appalachian Sports Medicine. He did my total knee replacement and I was happy with his work. I plan on going to him for my second knee next year. I was up walking the next morning (couldn't do it the same day, though they tried to get me up, because my spinal had not worn off...which is a good thing in terms of pain). I have done well. Dr. Anderson spent plenty of time with me before my surgery and answered my list of questions. Follow-up visits were with his PA, but even then he popped in to answer a couple of questions. His staff came with him and they are very good.

So happy with the service my wife and I have received from Dr Steven Anderson and his staff. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Dr. Steven Anderson has performed 3 successful surgeries for me. He is #1!

Dr. Anderson is a wonderful doctor, very skilled in his specialty. Would and have recommended him to several people.

Thanks Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson is a highly skilled doctor. I recently had to have the same surgery on my left shoulder that I had done on my right shoulder many years ago. Dr. Anderson done an awesome job of explaining the procedure before the surgery and he performed the surgery immaculately. Afterwards he was very compassionate with me about the therapy, soreness, and pain.

Dr Anderson is so busy I am beginning to wonder if quality healthcare can be achieved by a "lone Orthopedic surgeon" in a low income county. Access to healthcare in rural Wilkes County is bad and getting worse.

Saved my son's leg

Dr Anderson is a highly skilled and compassionate orthopaedic surgeon. He cared for my son's very complicated compound fractured leg on an emergency basis and in the hospital days that followed. He most certainly saved my son's leg, quite possibly his life. He will provide exceptional care.