Dr. Steven R Cohen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Cohen?

My mom was 99 years old and passed away in March of 2017. Dr Cohen took care of my mom for many many years . He is a kind, compassionate man . He was always professional and treated my mom with the upmost respect. His assistant in the Rocky Hill office, Ann Marie, was always patient and kind as well. Barbara Flanigan Howard

Dr. Cohen successfully returned me to health following a massive heart attack. I am grateful to him for saving my life.

Horrible office staff

Dr. Cohen is fine but his office staff are horrible. I made an appointment with him 6 months in advance and got a call the week before that I had to change it. When I called, the soonest I could get an appointment was 7 months later. (This was my once a year appointment that would have been once in 2 years). They were not helpful at all in trying to get me in sooner. I found another cardiologist that I was able to see in 2 months and has a very pleasant office staff. Dr. Cohen's office called a few weeks ago to yet again reschedule my appointment. I told them I had cancelled that along time ago and have a new doctor they seemed surprised. I had them forward my records to the new doctor and canceled the appointment so they should have known.

Superior diagnostician

Saved my husband's life by diagnosing a rare and usually fatally condition.